Mexican Avocado Zucchini Toast Recipe | Temps d’un Café
Easy and delicious Mexican Avocado Zucchini Toast Recipe | Temps d’un Café
If you want a delicious recipe for your morning breakfast, this is it! My Mexican Avocado Zucchini Toast Recipe | Temps d’un Café is easy, filling and healthy. You can enjoy this at lunch with a side of salad or as your first meal of the day. Anyhow, everyone will love these Mexican Avocado Zucchini Toast Recipe | Temps d’un Café!
Mexican Avocado Zucchini Toast Recipe
Easy Mexican Avocado Zucchini Toast Recipe to start your day
Avocado toasts are not just trendy, they’re also delicious and very easy to make. No, you don’t have to be a hipster to enjoy this simple recipe.
I usually go for avocado toast when I’m rushing and have no time in the morning. My toasts are usually extra spicy with lots of lime on top to give them extra flavour. However, when I do have some extra time, I like to revisit the toast world like this Goat Cheese Toasts recipe.
Extra spicy por favor
You obviously have so many options when it comes to toasts but I’ve always loved the idea of cooked vegetables on mine. The topping choice is also VERY important and can really brings out the flavour. As a mentioned, I love my Mexican Avocado Zucchini Toast Recipe extra spicy which is why I use chili powder, hot sauce and fresh jalapeños all together! You can also make this recipe with different vegetables like eggplant, bell pepper or even corn. In other words, have fun!
Ingredients for the guacamole
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 lime
- Salt & pepper
Ingredients for the vegetables
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 large red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp of chili powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper
- 1 tsp of paprika
Lime, jalapeños, hot sauce
- In a small bowl, combine the avocados, lime, a pinch of salt and pepper. Gently mash your preparation with a fork. Refrigerate.
- In a skillet, heat some avocado oil and add your sliced red onion, garlics, salt and pepper. Once the onions reach a golden colour, add the zucchinis. I prefer to cut them in very small pieces to create a sort of spread.
- Once everything is almost ready, add the tomatoes, chili powder and paprika. Cook everything for another 2 minutes. Your vegetables are now ready!
- I warm my tortillas in a skillet with a bit of oil. No time for a diet here.
- You can let people create their own Mexican Avocado Zucchini Toast. My usual toppings are lime, hot sauce and fresh jalapeños Et voilà!
My Tulum getaway with 1 ou 2 Cocktails
If you follow me on Instagram, you probably know that I travelled to Mexico in March. Rose (from 1 ou 2 Cocktails) and I, decided to visit Tulum for a week to relax and do absolutely NOTHING. We honestly tried the whole vacation thing for the first few days but it got boring at one point. Quite honestly, we always have to create something in order to be happy. Which is why we decided to come up with my Mexican Avocado Zucchini Toast Recipe and an easy delicious drink for you guys. The main idea was the to create something with local ingredients that you can easily make anywhere around the world. We all know that Mexico has delicious vegetables but more importantly BEER!